Given the current worldwide school closures and the situation with regard to home schooling, CASIO will provide greater support for remote learning by releasing a software patch on 31 August 2020 that will extend the cost-free period for scientific calculator computer software.
- * When first installed, the software can be used at no cost for a period 90 days.
- * Customers with software due to expire prior to 31 August 2020
Applying this software patch to software that has already expired will extend the validity of the software until 31 August 2020 at no cost.
- * Customers with software due to expire on 1 September 2020 or later
There is no need to apply this software patch.
- * To check the expiry date
Select "Activation" from the Help menu in the menu bar.
- * The expiry date may be changed without prior notification.
Extending Your Cost-free Period
- 1Download the computer software for the desired scientific calculator here and then install the software.
- 2Download the software patch for extending the cost-free period for the software installed in step 1.
- 3Decompress and run the software patch downloaded in step 2.
* Customers using macOS
Right-click the file and then select [OPEN] to run the patch.
- 4Check that the valid period has changed.