[Carefully read the following before clicking the "ACCEPT" button below.]
If any End User License Agreement, including without limitation,
GNU General Public License ("EULA") is displayed in the course of installation wizard (setup wizard), such EULA shall prevail over the following agreement.
*Agreement of a thing of the following is effective for downloaded software from CASIO Educational online service.
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT by downloading the software, YOU HAVE AGREED to the requirements of this License Agreement.
The software programs from the linked web page ("Software") are licensed to you by CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. ("CASIO") for use solely under terms of this License Agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompose, disassemble, or create derivative works from the Software.
- You may not install the Software onto a network server.
- You may not market, distribute, rent, assign, loan, or transfer copies of the Software or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another over a network.
You acknowledges and agrees that the Software is copyrighted and protected under the copyright laws.
- 4.Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SOFTWARE IS FURNISHED AS IS,WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY NONINFRINGEMENT OR FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
CASIO does not warrant that the Software is free from bugs, errors, or other program limitations.
- 5.Limitation of Liability
CASIO will in no event be liable for direct, indirect, special, consequential, or incidental damages resulting from any defect, error or omission in the Software or from any other events including, but not limited to, any interruption of service, loss of business, loss of profits or good will, legal action or any other consequential damages. You assume all responsibility arising from the use of the Software.