This Privacy Notice sets forth the ways in which we, Casio Computer Co., Ltd., hold and use your information when you register and use our services provided through the website of “edu casio”, which is our website for mathematical education (“Services”).
- 1. Member Information
When you register and use the Services, we collect the following information (“Member Information”).
- (i)Any information required to register for or through the Services, such as your name, birth date, gender, email address, and school name.
- * A cookie is a small data file that a web server can deliver to your browser, which is then stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are designed to permit us to provide better or more personalized service when you are visiting our web site, and transmitted periodically and automatically to the web server designated by us.
- (iii)Web beacons
- * A web beacon is a transparent image file placed on website or HTML email for monitoring your activities, such as visit of website and viewing of email. Web beacons are transmitted periodically and automatically to the web server designated by us.
- 2. Purpose of Usage
We use the Member Information for the following purposes:
- (i)Provide and improve the Services.
- (ii)Survey and analyze your usage of the Services and browsing of our website.
- (iii)Provide any information regarding the Services, such as updates about the Services, invitation of events and introduction of new Service.
- (iv)Maintain and manage history data of your browsing of our website and usage of the Services.
- (v)Respond to your inquiries.
- (vi)Conduct marketing in order to develop or improve our services or products.
- 3. Management of Member Information
- 4. Storage Location
The system for providing the Service uses a cloud service rendered by third party. Thus, the Member Information is transmitted to and stored in a server operated by such third party, which server may be located outside of your country.
- 5. Providing and Disclosing Member Information to Third Party
The Member Information may be provided and disclosed to our subsidiary, distributor, service partner and subcontractor for accomplishing the purposes of usage of Member Information. Additionally, we may provide and disclose the Member Information if required by any judicial or governmental request, requirement or order in accordance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- 6. Non-mandatory
You are NOT obligated in any way to provide your information to us. However, if the Member Information necessary for the Services is not provided to us, you may not receive the Services in whole or in part.
- 7. Cookies
- 8. Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice by posting such changes on our web site. Changes are effective immediately upon posting unless a different effective date is stated.
- 9. How to contact us
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at the following URL:[https://eduentry.casio-intl.com/kenya]