Given the current worldwide school closures and the situation with regard to home schooling, CASIO will provide greater support for remote learning by releasing a software patch on 12/31/2020 that will extend the cost-free period for scientific calculator computer software.
- * When first installed, the software can be used at no cost for a period 90 days.
- * Customers with software due to expire prior to 12/31/2020
Applying this software patch to software that has already expired will extend the validity of the software until 12/31/2020 at no cost.
- * Customers with software due to expire on 1/1/2021 or later
There is no need to apply this software patch.
- * To check the expiry date
Select "Activation" from the Help menu in the menu bar.
- * The expiry date may be changed without prior notification.
Extending Your Cost-free Period
- 1Download the computer software for the desired scientific calculator here and then install the software.
- 2Download the software patch for extending the cost-free period for the software installed in step 1.
- 3Decompress and run the software patch downloaded in step 2.
* Customers using macOS
Right-click the file and then select [OPEN] to run the patch.
- 4Check that the valid period has changed.