There are two systems to activate licenses, as described below.
With the Network License method, a license server monitors the number of clients that can run the software, rather than a license being obtained for each client.
The PC that manages all of the licenses is known as the license server, and the PCs that use the calculator software are known as the clients.
This page explains Network Licenses.
Standalone Licenses are licenses that are granted to individual PCs. For Standalone Licenses, simply activate the calculator software by entering the License Code.
Please see here for more details about Standalone Licenses.
Network License Management Software
Network License Management Software Download
Please download the Network License management software via the link below.
*All types of calculator software licenses can be managed simultaneously on the same copy of the Network License management software.
CASIO Network License Server v1.01 for Windows®
Sentinel RMS License Manager
* What's New (v1.01)
- Compatible with fx-ES PLUS Emulator
Network License Management Software System Requirements
■CASIO Network License Server
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Hardware requirements are determined by the applicable OS.
- A PC pre-installed with a Windows OS as listed above
(Excludes PCs with upgraded OS and home-built PCs.)
- Disk space:
- 100 MB (during install/uninstall)
- Operation may differ depending on the system configuration and OS.
- XGA (1024×768) resolution or higher, 16-bit color monitor or higher.
Adobe® Reader® 8.0 or higher.
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Adobe and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
■ Sentinel RMS License Manager
Please see here for more details.
Network License Management Software Installation
Installation of the following two software applications is required to run a PC as a license server.
- CASIO Network License Server
- Sentinel RMS License Manager
After decompressing the downloaded files, please run Install.bat.
You can install both pieces of software simultaneously.
Client software is the same as the calculator software used as standalone software.
Please download from the link below.
Purchase a License
A License Code specifically for a Network License is required to use a Network License.
Please purchase a license from the link below.
- *If you require a License Code for a Standalone License, click here.
Network License Activation
In order to use a Network License, you will need to perform activation on the client once you have carried out license server activation.
Please see the Instruction Manual for more details.
Using a Specific Number of Licenses
By combining multiple numbers of licenses, you can use the exact number of software installations that you require.
For example, if you would like to use 37 licenses, activate the following.
- Three lots of ten licenses
- One lot of five licenses
- Two lots of one license
How to Extend the License Period
You cannot add remaining days from a Network License to a new license to extend the validity period.
When the license is close to expiration, please carry out activation with a new license.